Friday, January 9, 2015

Ringling Brothers Circus Extreme Is ... EXTREME ! ! !

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, CHILDREN OF ALL AGES ....... That is what Ringmaster David Shipman says to start the Greatest Show on Earth. The EXTREME Edition. The Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus started it 2015 tour at Amilie Arena this year on New Years Day. It was a show to be remembered and quite Extreme.

After locating to Palmetto, the circus, owned by Feld Entertainment, finally gets to do their tour leaving their home base here in Florida. Do you remember the days of seeing the parades of elephants in Venice in years past? Now they are in Ellenton and us locals are thrilled to welcome them back home. The opening show at Amalie Arena had everything one can want. Clowns, strongmen, elephants, tigers, trick dogs, highwire acts, daredevils on trampolines, a human cannonball, and the list goes on.


Ringling Brothers presented a show that I will remember for years to come and had me sitting in anticipation for it to return next year. The amazing elephants had me in awe. The clowns had the whole family laughing, and when Gemma Kirby shot across the arena from the cannon, my jaw dropped in amazement. I was 10 years old again and loving it. The most EXTREME part in this writers opinion is when Tabayara brought out his family of 16 tigers and demonstrated the love he has for them and they for he.


Even though the circus has left Tampa, it can still be seen this weekend in Orlando at the Amway Center January 10-11. Not able to make it to Orlando, there is one last chance to see the red tour in Jacksonville at Jackson Veterans Memorial Arena on January 15-18.

This is a show I highly recommend for children of all ages and I invite you to write or tweet what you loved about it the most. Tickets can be ordered through Ticketmaster for both cities. For more information about the circus, be sure to visit the Ringling Brothers Website.


I am David "Thrills" and am an avid goer of thrill parks and entertainment activities. Follow me on twitter @TampaAmazeMe for live tweets during visits to thrill parks or live entertainment. I also provide news updates when available in the Tampa Bay Area. Any Questions message me on twitter or email me at TampaThrillMe@gmail.com.














No comments:

Post a Comment