Friday, June 6, 2014

Busch Gardens Tampa June Passholder Promotion


For the month of June Busch Gardens Tampa presented a first time for the monthly passholder promotions. They are giving a free $10 to a passholder to use for food, tours, or gifts. I decided to try it out recently and see how it worked out. Recently I visited the park and decided I was going to eat at the All You Can Eat Pizza and Pasta Buffet and use the $10 towards that.

There is a method to claim this. First you must log into your account with your email and password. If you are like me and cannot figure out how to use that to log in, there is a place below it you can click to enter your passholder ID number and zip code. The ID number is the one over the barcode that has a letter and a lot of numbers. Once in your account, click in to order the $10. There is no charge to order it, just the process. You then check out and print the voucher to take to the park.

Once arrived at the park, you must take the voucher to one of the machines near the entrance of the park and press redeem and scan it. Out will come two separate $5 cards. NOTE: THE CARDS ARE GOOD ONLY ON THE DAY YOU REDEEM THEM!!!!  If you buy a $4 item, you will not get back change, it is better you find an item or activity that will use the full value.

When all was said and done, I spent about $3 for my dinner. It was a satisfying experience. I applaud Busch Gardens Tampa for their monthly passholder promtions and their attempts at coming up with something new each month. I cannot say I am a fan of everything that has been in the past, but have met many guests that are happy about everything each month.

If you do not have a pass, remember, it is easy to get one for only $13 a month. Year round, no blackout dates, and 10% off your food and the gift shops. The biggest perk for a frequent goer over the fun pass is.................you do not have to pay the $17 parking fee.

In my opinion, the free $10 promotion is a hit. I look forward to July's offer as well as the opening of Falcon's Fury (please).

David Thrills

@TampaAmazeMe

tampathrillme@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment